Friday, 4 March 2005

The eBay idiot

It appeared that despite my sending a plethora of very, er....carefully worded emails to the guy who took my money and then decided he wasn't going to sell the goods, he was just not going to respond. I had all but written him off and decided the best course of action was to claim the cost from my credit card insurance when this morning, within the time frame I had set, a cheque landed through the letter box from this fool! I might add, that whilst he seems unable to perform the common courtesy of replying to emails, he is capable of penning a pathetically worded letter, that accompanied the cheque, begging us not to leave him negative feedback on eBay.

Ok, so I'm not counting chickens here, the cheque has yet to clear and in my usual state of scepticism, I am not entirely convinced it will.

The most disturbing aspect of all this is that PG and I seem to be going soft in our dotage, having discussed and almost agree that should said cheque clear, we will do as he asks and not leave poor feedback.....we kinda almost feel sorry for him now!

Maybe, just maybe his original lame excuses for his behaviour were true, if that's so then to damage his 'eBay reputation' would be unkind. I suppose I/we have to give him the benefit of the doubt.......always assuming the cheque clears. Should it not, then watch this space!

1 Comments:

gemmak said...

Lisa: Assuming the cheque clears that is the route we will take. :o)