Wednesday, 4 August 2004

Wednesday silliness

Are you a freak?

I'm 39% freak!!

Take this test!

My currently confuddled mind does not recall where I stole this one.....if it was you thank you and I hope you don't mind!

9 Comments:

Unknown said...

I think you found it on our Blog, but in turn I found it on a Blog I surfed into in the good ol USA. I wonder how far a link goes in a couple of days?

gemmak said...

Ooopsss......sorry! Hope you don't mind my 'theft'

I dont know how long a link takes to go round the world....wonder how that could be tracked?? lol.

magz said...

well Red, I guess yer gonna have to make that trip to AmeeeeriKa to learn 'freakiness'.... both me and Bryan scored MUCH freakier than you! Check out my new pix... I actually caught a lightning bolt last nite! (well not barehanded...) I think we oughta plan a 'coolfolk' party here.. and invite EVERYBODY!!! whaddaya doing on the 13th o this month? there's a great blues show scheduled up the road.....

Unknown said...

I stole it from an American site, then I think that Jennytc found it on our site and so on....A blogging friend (Phil Gardner "Mulled whines) has a gay test link on his profile. As a straight man I wanted to just see how I ranked but the link was missing. So now I'll never know!

magz said...

alright already... i'll do me part to see ya hit yer 'lucky number'...lol. tho personally, i think yer just a weeeeeee bit hung up on the numbers...lol insert big smiley///NO! strike that! Put a big ole shit-eatin GRIN in here....

gemmak said...

Cheers magz and lol.....it's called obsession!

gemmak said...

He he......hard life innit Crash! Ull never know now.

I keep trying to comment on ur blog but the comments aint workin' :o(

magz said...

"sod it all , l'il buddy"...my bestest best friend Jennifer scored a measly 33%....lol I must hang out with some REALLY conventional folks! rlmao.....(and here's another hit fer ya punkin)

gemmak said...

Lol......ur doing good my friend, I'm getting there faster than I ever imagined!

Mine was borderline pathetic @ 39%.....hell I spend my life here, I musta done something wrong! :o)