Thursday, 5 August 2004

A summers evening

And so you might wonder, what exotic and interesting entertainment a grown woman avails herself of on a Scottish summers evening. Warm soft air, a gentle breeze and a clear moon in the sky, the possibilities are endless. A romantic meal, walking hand in hand along the beach under the moonlight. A gentle walk through fields of ripened corn perhaps?

But it was none of these..........instead two grown women, no sordid comments please guys, with a joint age nearing a figure I cannot disclose, on opposite sides of the globe............. did this!


Doodle!

Cheers Magz......what a giggle!

4 Comments:

magz said...

ach ya bloody twit! I WAS GONNA POST THIS!!! hahaha, I think I will anyhow... loverlyloverly... the Louvre is lookin fer us....lol

gemmak said...

Hehe.......Rothko and Bacon have nothing on us girl!

SidDawgone said...

It's strangely de-ja-vous.. I've seen this pic before.. oh, I know: on my SISTER's blog! Hello! I've commented beside you for awhile, thought I'd drop by and say "hello" in person! Love your ramblings, keep it up! Allison.

magz said...

he he he... blimey! go meet my sister ally, she'sREAL waycool! Good looks and brains shure run in our family... and BTW...bad enuff ya gotta add our ages up... thank gawd ya didnt calculate our combined weight! like i tell my younger men pals... "why, i'm old enuff to be your....'older woman' lol