Wednesday, 4 August 2004

Cor blimey mate!

Well I made my self imposed target, almost at any rate. I was at 98 by midnight but went over the 100 hits mark by 00.17 ...... that's good enough for me!! In the 24 hour period I would normally have received something in the region of 50-60 hits, I woke up this morning to find 155!! Hells bells, my day is made.

This feat is in no small part thanks to beFrank,who's blog incidentally is one of the best on the block (go there if you haven't already) and who leapt athletically to the top of my referrers list in the said period. So much so that my other target of going over 2000 by the end of the week is looking possible now....amazing. It's the small things in life that make it worth living......that and referrer stats.

So a big thank you beFrank........I owe you one and have you by chance ever considered charging for advertising!! :o)

4 Comments:

magz said...

(insert yer own sound effects...here:) PHBBBBBBTTTTTTT!!!!! and YES!!! beFrank warned///no...TOLD me... REFERRRRRRED me, to you.... ya BloggyDiva You! see yer next post fer more.....bullsh///NO! comments!

gemmak said...

Love it! Maadddddd! :o)

Doug - The JeepCruzer said...

Congratulations! That's quite a milestone! I've had my blog online since November, started a counter since the begining of July and just topped 20 hits. Here's to you.

gemmak said...

Cheers Doug.....not quite made it yet but fingers crossed, I have 2 days left to get there! lol