Tuesday, 9 November 2010

I'm still here.....

.....kind of!

I know, I am completely crap at this blogging malarkey right now but I'm still trying, though it seems pretty much of an uphill struggle at the moment and fights for position (on the few occasions I actually manage to boot up my lappy) with a pile of emails I have coming out of my ears and requests for help with one or two geeky things. Hell, most days it's all I can do to tweet once or twice and make it to Facebook to utter one or two inane words!

But, a short update of other stuff I have been doing since I last showed my face in these parts:

I have attended my 'Driver awareness' course, my punishment for exceeding the speed limit by 4mph. What an utter waste of an entire Saturday and £40 worth of fuel! It was tutored by a middle class, double barrelled bully, who was seriously lacking in any vestige of humour and has absolutely no concept of real life pressures.

I learned precisely two things, that where it says 'SLOW' in big white letters on a carriageway, someone has sadly been killed and that one can actually steer around a corner just as fast steering properly as opposed to crossing ones hands.

A good money making exercise I suspect is it's main aim, 600 people a week in that one centre alone at £80 a hit.... you do the math! Hey ho, I have duly sucked it up and it's history now.

Next, I have become brutally reminded this week of the down side of working outside and driving for a living. All those who were envious in the summer can now have a laugh at my expense!

And a positive. I have finally been awarded working tax credits and had them backdated so I have a little more in my 'escape and get my life back' fund....more on that another time.

A less positive. I am currently going through something of a 'bitter and twisted spell' about life....I have tried very hard not to but I seem to have failed somewhat of late and have a horrible feeling of general annoyance with aspects of my world that I can't seem to shake. *Note to self - STOP IT!

And finally....'N' is just lovely and fabby! :)

That's all for now. More as soon as I can manage it...... and if I owe you mail I am getting there, honestly!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

To knoe me is to lov eme ....Jack

Mr. Nighttime said...

you got bagged for going 4 MPH over the speed limit?? You're freaking kidding me? Sounds like a way for the town to make money.

Michelle said...

Uh oh! ;o/

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks.