Hey....nothing too exciting, don't get carried away but for me something of a significant step and one I am never sure about but in the interests of honesty etc. etc. I feel is appropriate.
I have bitten a small bullet and told 'N' the whereabouts of 'gemmak'...whether he will land up here who knows and quite what he might think of it, again, who knows, but 'N' if you do make your way here, Hello you....this is me, warts and all! ;)
Saturday, 2 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
omg ! i wondered if you meant to tell him :) good luck, welcome N =)
Jill: Yes, it was intentional :)
haha no I know it was intentional, I was wondering if you were going to tell him - that's what I meant. haha, confusing.
but i am so excited for you!
Welcome N
Gemmak in absentia . . .
Bulldog: She is but is trying not to be...honest! ;)
Post a Comment