My current inability to blog seems to remain and despite my making every effort, I just don't seem to have the time, or if I do then anything worth blogging seems to elude me completely.
I have considered mothballing this little patch in the blogosphere, something I never thought I would dare even think but over the last few months, the fact that it's here and I don't use it, makes me feel under some odd kind of pressure and I don't need more pressure. However, I can't quite bring myself to do that and so I shall persevere and try to think of this as a 'blip', blog when I can and hope my mojo gets back on it's feet (or back from wherever it is it has been) before tooooo much longer.... because despite appearances otherwise I miss it.
So, a little update at least, nothing earth shattering, work is my saviour right now, a place to escape to and think about normal things, it's going pretty well given that a month or two ago I was looking at redundancy and I don't know what i would do without it now. Ok...blog maybe I hear you say!
Things on the homefront are still extremely difficult, I can't go into detail but my mother is still struggling badly with the loss of my father and that impacts on myself and my siblings massively one way and another. I am finding ways to cope but often times I feel pretty much overwhelmed by it, I have two choices though, get on with it or fall apart, the latter is not an option!
And finally 'N'...all is going well there, I can't imagine that we have only been an item for three months or so, it seems as thought he has always been there and whilst trying to run any kind of relationship with not one but two mothers to sort out along the way and little or no privact is 'testing', it's well worth the effort. The man is a star!
The whole 'falling for someone' thing still scares the life out of me but I am trying my best not to let past experiences with those, who shall on this occasion remain nameless (you know who I am talking about) make me too negative and live day on day without being too scared of tomorrow.
I think then that's about it, no major incidents to report but in my life I consider that a good thing.
I shall try and return soon! ;)
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
Oooh, I never comment on blogs these days, but...
Ever thought of a 'locked' blog?
[ INVITE ME!? :O) ]
But you know... to be able to say things you want to really say...
x
Everybody needs to take a break now and then, but I think you would regret it if you deleted everything.
that's all we needed to know - that you are OK ....
Post a Comment