At first there was no obvious reason for this slightly odd behaviour and I was marginally miffed as to what he was up too.... but a few moments later all became apparent as mum and her offspring appeared from in front of the vehicle, apparently all en-route for someplace else.
Her choice of crossing was perhaps not her wisest move but all made it to the other side of the road intact :)

(Apologies for image quality, click to enlarge, photography by phone whilst trying to manoeuvre is not the best way to get a decent shot!)


3 Comments:
ahem. this looks a lot like a typical day at good ole Maggiez Farm! Yes.. I am back- semi-battered, older, fatter, but still doing my thing at da farm. I'm a grandma!
mucho smoochos sweetie, magz
Weird. Porsche drivers have such a bad reputation. Maybe this one was new to the car :)
awww... Duckies! Cute!
Post a Comment