Wednesday, 16 June 2010

How the other half live!

I deliver to a Lamborghini service centre each day, currently they have these two models available for sale should you have the necessary funds spare.


They will set you back £160,000 and £250,000 respectively and the yellow one, if you have a penchant for something a little different, is one of only three worldwide.

Oh...and before you rush off and make your purchase, bear in mind a new clutch will set you back £8000, though that does include labour.

Stunning tho! :)

5 Comments:

Jennytc said...

Find yourself a millionaire, quickly, Jane! :)

delcatto said...

I'm not sure I could fit in the yellow one!

delcatto said...

Mind you, in pink it would bear a resemblance to the Pink Panther's car...

Lisa said...

The yellow one looks a bit flat.

gemmak said...

Jenny: Lol...I'm trying, I'm trying, the yellow one is a once in a lifetime offer I don't want to miss! heh.

Delcatto: Lol...I think that would go for most of us!

Lisa: Lol....but stunningly flat! ;)