Today is my first day, I start at 6.30am, I'm as nervous as hell, terrified I'll get lost, or forget my route or mess up in some other way and my head's not in an entirely good place after yesterday's debacle.... but I expect that's all pretty normal.
I don't quite know what my new routine will be like or when I'll next get to blog but hopefully in a day or two I'll have myself in some semblance of order and I won't be gone for long!
You should be so lucky eh? ;)
Monday, 10 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Comments:
Good luck with the job, Gemmak. :)
good luck, congrats =)
hope it has all gone well today
Congrats on the job. A job is a job and always wonderful to have after being unemployed said having been there more than a few times.
Thank you guys :) xx
Post a Comment