Well, the disappearing man finally surfaced and with him probably the biggest kick in the teeth I've had for a while.
Apparently he 'likes me' but is 'concerned about my domestic situation'. So, as if the situation isn't hard enough to deal with and one I desperately want to escape but can't yet, now it seems that it also affects my ability to be in a relationship!
F*ck! Can anything else go wrong I wonder? Enough already!
I can't decide whether I am gutted that might be the case with other guys or whether he just didn't like me as much as he says and it's an excuse.
Do men really think that way? Am I being completely naive in thinking that my current imperfect life isn't going to put the right guy off?
Whatever, I'm not happy and I feel like I am being penalised again for at least trying to do the right thing. Maybe I should learn, against my better judgement, to be a little more economical with the truth in future!
Meh! :(
Saturday, 17 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Comments:
Who needs a selfish inconsiderate bastard like that anyway! Any person worth their salt would put that aside and enjoy your company. You hear of fab men who meet sick / old/ single parent / carers etc etc and see the redeeeming qualities in someone special. Mine put up with a tricky bolshy teenager and saw us as a unit, for better or worse. Don't give up, there is someone special out there for everyone, especially when you're not expecting to meet them.
Don't give up!! If he really liked you that much he would have been more understanding and tried to get to know you better. Do be truthfull to your self and about your situation and bugger them if they don't want to know. There are real good guy's out there...I promise!!!
Hugs to ya xxx
He obviously isn't worth giving another thought too.
Mine also put up with a bolshy teenager. If I'd have been him I wouldn't have done.
Senduing hugs .
Not that it makes it much better, but it sounds like he got cold feet, rather than he didn't like you and just didn't say... I mean, you got on well the first time, right?
Guys (I have more experience of being one, but maybe it's true of the other gender!) have this annoying habit of being really optimistic in person, then getting cold feet and having commitment issues the moment they have 5 minutes on their own!
I wouldn't blame yourself - it could well be the reason he's still single!
He needs to be f'd off in quick order. There is no such thing as perfection in any relationship and if that is his aim then slightest hitch would be a major drama to him. Stay away from kissing frogs!
It sounds like an excuse and somewhat revealing of a selfish side to him. I think you've had a lucky escape.
Sounds like Mr. Wrong to me. The right guy will come along when you least expect it. Keep your chin up.
Thanks so much for this great info! Been looking everywhere for it. Bookmarked your site for future reference.
Post a Comment