Tomorrow I have another date, this one however stands more chance of being rather 'interesting' for the wrong reasons, or at least not for the reasons one would usually expect from a first date!
Once already I have told this guy I perhaps don't think we are too well suited and cancelled the first date we planned but was subsequently persuaded that maybe it was worth just one date, given that in many respects we do get along pretty well.
Since then he has managed to rankle me on a number of occasions with his... er shall we call them 'strong opinions' and I can see dinner tomorrow evening turning into either a heated political debate or worse if I'm honest!
Hell, the guy even referred to my beloved Caffe Nero as "one of those pretentious coffee shops"...this does not bod well I think! ;)
Anyway, life is an adventure so they tell me, it's only one date, it beats staying in and it stands at least to be interesting in one way or another!
Maybe I'll be surprised, you never know!
Wednesday, 3 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Comments:
Oh dear if he regards Nero as pretencious, I'd hate to hear his reaction to an actual pretencious coffee shop - plenty round here (Soho)
Kirses: It's not an entirely promising start is it! Probably take me to KFC for dinner! Heh. ;)
hehehehe I can see this date ending with you two having a jolly good scrap!
Hey...you go...enjoy...more stuff for the memory box and life is an adventure... more so if we actually go on a few adventures! Have fun! xx
Wear high heels - stab the bstard if he rankles!
Well, I hope you at least have some delicious food!
Have him meet you at that coffee shop. That will test his sincerity. They say opposites attract, so I guess you'll be testing this firsthand.
good luck and a fair fight/date?
a scrap might do you good - OK, read posts in wrong order ... sorry, sorry, sorry!!
Post a Comment