Well I made it and without incident, the crap car behaved reasonably admirably and the services of the local fire or rescue organisation were not required!
And it's all been good since then. Much teenage hilarity and shenanigans! My niece turns sixteen this week which is more than ample excuse for chocolate cake by the bucket load (she and I are from the same mould),I managed a whole relaxing nights sleep and this morning commenced with good coffee in the garden accompanied by sunshine, the rabbit and a multitude of frogs croaking merrily in the pond.
This is bliss and right now I have the remainder of the cake in my sights.....
Saturday, 27 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
You're gonna love this my dear:
http://www.dannysmythe.com/Entenmanns/Entenmanns-Series/555747_f3mkG/1/23101594_aGGMC#23101594_aGGMC
Entemann's is a commercial bakery down in the NYC are, and I used to love their Blackout Cake, and sadly, they only make it on rare occasions these days. However, locally there is this restaurant:
http://www.phillipseuropean.com/Desserts-Chocolate-Desserts.htm
The first on that list, Austrian Chocolate Torte, is to DIE for. I always have it when I go for dinner there.
Enjoy your break, Jane. You deserve it. :)
glad to see you're enjoying yourself, =)
Post a Comment