Well, what can I say, my initial feelings were correct just about sums it up, though to be fair it was a little more bearable than anticipated.
We met in a local pub as planned, the idea being we would move on later for dinner. The reality was that we stayed put in the pub and didn't go for dinner because he wasn't hungry!
We did manage to chat pretty easily, we even laughed occasionally but it was cold, pretty dismal and rather than there being any 'spark' there was a very definite damp squib situation going on from my side. it was hard to tell quite what he thought but by 10.30 we parted amicably and went our separate ways, he home and me to McDonalds to get some food. I was starving!
Later in the evening I got a text saying 'Had a nice evening, thank you, not sure we 'clicked' but I'll call on Sunday, you're very alluring, nice arse'!! Hmmm.
Very classy!
(Please God don't let him find this blog)
Friday, 5 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Comments:
Oh good lord, that text message, some people have no clue!
hahahaha! You have got a nice arse? I didn't know that! lol
Oh dear.... Maccy D comes to the rescue! lol xxxxxxxxxxx
a man that wasn't hungry! I have never know one of those!
Kirses: Impressive eh? :(
Daffy: Lol...I don't know I can't see it! heh.
Wendy: Lol...I suspect it had more to do with his wallet than his stomach.
Points for noticing your arse. ;-)
Other than that, well...let's just say you're probably not going to take his call...
lmao nice arse?! i bet you do have one, no doubt. but not the best impression he's giving.
hopefully he'll just realise you don't click and back off...!
alluring? what kind of language is that?
And, for sure, he didn't want to spend money on food!
Why call if not sure you 'clicked'? He is about as attractive as Mr Gladioli!!
Mr N. Lol...I'm trying not to but persistence seems to be an issue!
Jill: He doesn't seem to be, in fact he's contacted me more than ever today! Arghhh!
Rosneath: Lol...I haven't laughed as much in ages as I did this comment! :))
1) I'm going to start googling all my text messages to see if anyone is posting them one.
2) At least he didn't attach a photo to the text message ;)
Gary
http://GarySaid.com/
UGH =(
Gary: Lol...I promise not to publish yours! ;)
See Jane.
See Jane run.
Run, Jane, run.
Bulldog: Lol.. I think I need to get in training! ;)
The email was a bit pretentious. On the other hand, I saw the photo of you in the leather gear on the motorbike trip . . . ;o)
Post a Comment