Friday, 15 January 2010

Over again

Today I suspect is not set to be one of my best!

I made very brief mention here a few months back of a fledgling relationship, I didn't blog it beyond that in an effort to give it it's best chance and for reasons of privacy but in short, it didn't quite fledge and for reasons I won't go into, I deemed it necessary to call time on it yesterday.

I'm sad, it hurts but I'll survive.

I think I'll probably have to go through this a few times more before my knight in shining armour shows up so best I learn to get used to it.

Onward....

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know any Education Agency that gives lessons on frog kissing?
I've mailed.
Hugs a'plentyprize

Sage said...

Sorry to hear that, but better to decide early on rather than to stick with it when you know it isn't right.. xx {{hugs}}

Mr. Nighttime said...

You could have a sandwich board sign outside your house that reads: "KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR WANTED - APPLY WITHIN."

Mahala said...

*hugs* girlie

gemmak said...

John: Got the mail, thankyou and no but I think I need to start looking for one...the agency, I don't appear to have issues finding the frogs! ;)

Sage: I keep telling myself that, it's kinda working ;)

Mr N: I'm on it! heh.

Mahala: Thank you chick x

P said...

I've been there, and I'm sorry Gemma. :(

Anonymous said...

Add me to your list, not got a bike anymore but was a keen biker, not into anything rowdy anymore though....LOL
Oh, and don't have a horse or armour so not really the 'knight' type...
(Chippy)