Thursday, 14 January 2010

Ask me anything!

Ok, so this is something that if you 'Facebook' you have probably seen around the last few days but I thought I would modify it some and blog it as a meme. I won't tag anyone in the usual meme manner but if you ask a question, whilst it's not obligatory, I dare you to put this on your blog.

So here goes....
I'LL BE TRUTHFUL FOR 24 HOURS ..... YOU CAN ASK ME ANY ONE QUESTION NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. I WILL ANSWER IN FULL HONESTY THOUGH I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ANSWER PRIVATELY IN EMAIL IF I DEEM IT NECESSARY!

QUESTIONS CAN BE ASKED IN COMMENTS OR BY MAIL (there is a mailto link at the top of the sidebar).

11 Comments:

Daisy said...

Do you think you will get a pet cat sometime soon? I hope so!

daffy said...

Would you like to have hammy back to live with you.
(I kno wmy question is on par with Daisys question but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

gemmak said...

Daisy: I really really hope so but I don't know quite how soon it will be. I have to get my own house first. I will get one as soon as I possibly can tho :o)

Daffy: Yes!...but I can't :(

gemmak said...

LB: I have! heh. Have you incidentally, I didn't see you on there.

Wallo said...

Hmmm, do I go for the cliches...'what is your most embarassing secret' etc?
Nah...

What do you love more...cats, chocolate or snow?!

Anonymous said...

Do you want to get more question?

P said...

Most embarrassing thing you ever did :)

gemmak said...

Wallo: CATS! No contest, I would give up chocolate and snow forever for a cat! :o)

P: Backatcha on that, need to think ;)

Mr. Nighttime said...

What, is your quest? ;-)

gemmak said...

Mr N: If I understood the question I would answer it! ;) Can you re-phrase for the intellectually challenged please?

gemmak said...

P: Lol..I think I need an email address for this one! Wanna send me one?...can't find one on your blog :o/