....don't tell anyone but I am kinda seeing someone!
It's fun and it's very nice and it's a bit scary.... and you get no more details yet!
Early days, watch this space. ;o)
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
9 Comments:
heeeeeyyyyy...
Haw dare you dangle the juicy beef for all to see and then put it back in the freezer?!?!?!?!
:P
LOL
Hi Gemmak: I am pleased for you, if every a person required a bit of love, kindness, attention, thought and TLC you do. Hope all goes well. - Mick
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Don't need any more details than you are happy and you are well overdue some love and happiness xx
Who?
What... well I can try and gain more info can't I?
Good on you girl!
xx
Urbanvox: Ha! Sorry but it has to be this way....at least for now ;)
Mick: Thankyou :o
PJB: Indeed!
Sage: Thank you....who knows what the future holds.... ;)
Daffy: Lol, you know who girl! ;)
My lips are sealed.
Go Girl. Go Girl. have some fun fun fun u deserve it :o)
how did I miss this? you go, girl!
We don't need to know anything, just that you are happy and have that funny feeling in your tummy .....
Post a Comment