I am having one of those times in my life over the last week or two, where no matter what I do or how hard I try to get it right, whatever 'it' may be, I do precisely the opposite....and get it completely and utterly wrong!It doesn't really matter what it involves, if I have a hand in it, it will go pear shaped almost instantly and my apparently inane ability for 'getting it wrong' just seems to improve by the day.
I know I have some issues going on here at the moment that are hard at times to deal with but those aside, seemingly most other aspects of my life are determined to mess up, whatever effort I make to try and ensure otherwise.
Sometimes I just so don't understand stuff. P*ssed off? Who me?
Meh!


5 Comments:
I call it the shite-ass touch whenever it happens to me. Sometimes it just happens for a while and then moves on to someone else.
U & I have spoken about shit happens and I agree with delcatto but you say this seems to have gone on for ever and is universal in its effect. I find that whenever the Black Dog is visiting, more shit happens in more places. You might want to get your doctor 2 have a look?
I suppose it's a variation of sod's law/murphy's law - anything that can go wrong that I touch WILL go wrong. i'm feeling that way too right now...
Or, as they say in Thailand, "Phuket". :)
Cheer up.
xx
I blame biorhythms ....
Post a Comment