Saturday, 15 August 2009

What can I say?

I suppose the most honest thing would be to say, yes I know , I am still being a bad blogger but sometimes there just isn't room in my tiny mind for anything more than those things I have to give priority too. Now is one of those times!

Life is all pretty surreal right now. It seems to consist mainly of massive up's and down's on a roller coaster that we thought we had all disembarked from just weeks ago, this time however it's a bigger one and it's pretty scary. We seem almost daily to have to make some pretty major decisions and to take responsibility for things we aren't really equipped to deal with.... and I feel like I'm watching myself doing it all from outside somehow. It's very odd.

On a happier note, I did make it to Thursday's 'tweetup' in Soho. I love London, everything about it and it was nice to just get out for a while. I got the tube into town early and wandered around aimlessly for a while just enjoying my surroundings, before making my way to where we had all arranged to meet.

It was a fab evening and it was good to put some faces to names at last and to be able to talk face to face for once, yes, surprisingly I can still remember how to communicate minus a keyboard, though I will admit it was quite peculiar for a minute ot two! ;o)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went, you had a good time and I'm thanful you were my tourguide for the journey there!
I'm always thiking of you all as you deal with things of such huge imprtance I can't even begin to express my feelings. (You know that don't you.)
As we say to eachother...Keep on, keeping on and if you get any other opportunities for a little break away from daily stuff, please take it!
(Thanks for being there for me yesterday during hamster-gate. Not a good outcome but I was very grateful for you help!)
.
oh and the word verification is 'mentimer' I wonder if there is such thing! hehe

Sage said...

{{hugs}} thinking of you and the family

Anonymous said...

see, told you it would be OK if you went ....

thinking of you ...

belleek