Thursday, 13 August 2009

Twitter/blog meet tonight

This evening, courtesy of The Pink Jellybaby, a 'mini meet' has been arranged in London for bloggers and twitterers who fancy hooking up for a few drinks and a chat face to face.

Whether I would make it has been a tenuous question for obvious reasons but thus far it's looking good and hopefully I will.

If you're free tonight and you want to drop by please do, the more the merrier as they say, it's at The Crown and Two Chairmen on Dean Street W1 @ approx 18.00.

More details can be found here.

Maybe see you there!

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you go and I hope you have a great time... meeting face to face! How exciting. I've only ever met a couple of bloggers... It's nice to meet the face behind the words!

Michelle said...

Please go, it will do you the world of good to have a giggle and a beer :o)

photos please ;o)

Anonymous said...

oh bum, I'm going out in Glasgow tonight and can't manage both! You'll have to go and tell me all about it!

Daisy said...

That sounds like fun! I hope you go!

Unknown said...

aww wish i was around for it...

well hav fun girl :)

xxx

Deanna said...

a day late... but that's ok... hope you had fun!

Mick said...

When I started working for the company I'm still with, nearly 20 yrs ago, I worked out of the copy shop on the corner of Frith Street and the Crown and two was our friday afternoon rest area.

Kate said...

Hi Jane,

Thinking about you and sending hugs and prayers for you and yours. Cheers Kate x.

Anonymous said...

Come on you bad blogger! Give me something to read! (When you have a minute :o))

SidDawgone said...

I would have liked to go simply because of the name of the pub!