I'm loathe to admit it but I'm doing that girl thing, the one I always told myself I wouldn't. Grrrrrr @ me!
Each time my phone rings, each time it bleeps cheerfully at me signalling I have mail, each time it squeaks the receipt of a text...
When the doorbell rings, when I see a dark blue M5 on the road, or a guy of similar stature from the corner of my eye.....
Just for a moment my tummy somersaults ever so slightly and I wonder if it's 'him'.
It isn't of course, because we know that if he was that into me he would have already called but that modicum of logic doesn't seem to affect the emotional knee jerk reaction as it should!
I really wasn't designed for this dating game malarkey, I don't do games, they confuse me and this one I find particularly confusing and more so in that it has tangled me into this embarrassingly adolescent behaviour.
Goddammit man just call will you!
Monday, 31 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
I think we need to know more....
PJB: You got mail! ;)
dark blue M5 - very nice.
Post a Comment