I know....I need to 'get a life' as they say and I'm working on it, but in the meantime, things to fill my days and distract my messed up mind with on a
very limited budget are relatively few and far between! As a result walking this small patch of the earth with a camera in hand and finding little things to make me smile seems to be what I do most days and it seems to be turning this blog into a photoblog more than usual....hey, you don't want to know what's in my head, photos, albeit not very varied, are the better option for now!
Yesterdays find;

Oh....and
mother swan is confirmed as having six eggs, though father swan was something less than happy at my being at close proximity, causing something of a momentary panic and rapid exit on my part...much to the amusement of onlookers!
5 Comments:
Being out of work with little/no income is difficult and boring. Sounds like you're going the right way about dealing with it. Hugs, BG
There's nothing wrong with posting lots of photos - especially when the subjects are so cute and/or beautiful. You're doing something - it's good. x
Hey, I see the swan has a little bracelet on his leg!
Is he an ASBO swan and is that a tag? No of course not - this is lovely - I must start mixing with nicer people... xx
You don't want to get on the wrong side of them swans, you'll end up on You've Been Framed ;-)
Post a Comment