(Click for the big ones)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The rest are HERE.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
10 Comments:
OH! they're cute!
Although adult geese scare me so I don't think I'd get that close!
Aww cuuuuute fuzzies :)
Brilliant photos
We'll have to start calling you our "Duck Whisperer"
Great shots and I love the first one as a caption competition photo.
"98,99,100.....ready or not, here I come !!"
Ah, the last one looks a little bit dejected! I wish I could give them all hugs and kisses.
Hey, I found you cause I like your avatar (the artwork on your blog is cool, too). Your gooselets only have two legs, though. But that's ok. And, I'm glad they are not running from the camera.
They're growing fast! Beautiful photos!
Spotted you on Snowbabies blog list so popped in for a quick look.
Absolutely fabulous photos. I particularly love the second one.
Also enjoyed watching your previous piece of video - did they ever climb the step?
Excellent photos Gem - how close to the goslings are you?
I'm pretty sure they "honk", not quack! Great pix!
Post a Comment