Friday, 20 March 2009

Lisa is in London!

Yayyyyyy....as I type, bleary eyed and with my first hefty caffeine shot of the day firmly by my side, Lisa's flight is stacking over Heathrow waiting to land, Punctuation is winding his way through the melee which is arrivals to the gate to meet her, and from here on in this next week is gonna be a good one!

It's six months since her last visit to the UK, and since the first time, after years of countless daily emails, that we finally met for real. I kind of got used to having my best friend, she with whom I share everything, 4000 miles away but it's way better to have her here for real and I really didn't think we would get the chance again quite so soon...but we have and I can't wait! Excited? Who me?

Today is jet lag recovery day and then tomorrow both she and Punctuation come here for what will doubtless turn into a manic weekend of catching up, eating, drinking and making of much merry.....

Leave the Leffe alone Lisa! ;o)

Did I mention I can't wait?

Updates here and probably almost obsessively on Twitter, throughout! ;o)

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaay. Thats it just Yaaaaaaay

Jack said...

Soooo . . . that's where she went.

;o}

Silverback said...

And you managed to get a photo of her plane too....awesome. Looks like a lovely morning over London !

In exactly I week I'll be there too so please get the old place warmed up for me.

Nicey said...

Its great innit ya know having friends like that. They can be away for ages and when you meet up its just like they have never been away .....
Enjoy and stay safe,
Laters

Nicey
x

Daisy said...

I was going to say I hope you have a wonderful time, but I already know you will!