Wednesday, 18 February 2009

So here I am...

....staring blankly at the 'new post' page on blogger and I can think of absolutely nothing to blog! I hate that, I find it frustrating! Well in actual fact it's not so much that I can't think of a subject, more that I can't somehow manage to formulate the sentences to string it together into any semblance of coherence....no one told me shingles affected the brain too!

I've got the hump with it all already, every bit of me seems to hurt, I can't sit comfortably, I can't walk like a normal human being, I'm as tired as hell but I can't sleep, I have a headache that no amount of paracetamol seems to be able to dispense with and Fletch is away on business so I don't even have the pleasure of being 'ministered' too! Ppffttt.

I know, I know, shingles is no biggie really, and in fact it's still not even confirmed as shingles for sure anyway.... but whatever it is I will be glad when it sods off out of my system and I can get back to normal.

In the mean time this managed to put a smile on my miserable chops this morning.....oink!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

"formulate the sentences to string it together into any semblance of coherence.."
.
If you can write that above sentance...or half a sentance I think you can write anything! Did you swallow a dictionary instead of a tablet??
.
OK Grumpy Chops... stay chilled and stop itching! If it makes you feel any better I still have snot and I've lost my voice! (My husband is overjoyed!)
.
Demand Fletch come home and minister (!!) to you! :o)

Nicey said...

Good to see ya back and posting, don't leave it to long .....
Laters

Nicey

Anonymous said...

Oh that picture is so cute!!
I was having trouble bloggin but it only takes on thing to jog you into it!
Ask the doc for some Lidocaine to put on it, might help x

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds rather painful :(

Daisy said...

I want a little pink piggy to play with now!

Kate said...

AWWW ! Jane poor you, I really sympathise I have had it 4 times - Honest! I was really getting crazy, mind you so was the boss at my office hehehe.. he thought I was putting it on until I went into his office during the first couple of days of the 4th time and I must admit I really looked 'A Honey' at the time my Doc had prescribed a bright yellow cream to paint on the spots - I had shingles on my left cheek and the rash went dangerously near my eye !!! arrrghhh! you should have seen his face when I suggested I start back the next day as my doctor had told me that it was not infectious hehehe.. his face was priceless.. He sent me home again pronto! DONT SCRATCH WHATEVER YOU DO! Healing and soothing vibes are included in this missive! Cheers Kate x.