

(Clickable)
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
12 Comments:
Ok, seriously, how did you get those gulls to line up like that. You nailed them to the posts didn't you ;-)
Top one reminds me of Finding Nemo for some reason....."Mine, mine, mine"
The middle one of the man and his golf clubs is lovely. Huge bunker though and once he's out of that, he could be well into the water hazard.
Seriously, great photos.
Those are wonderful photos!! I love them all!
How much did you pay those gulls? And do you still stink of fish? LOL!
Absoluting love the seagulls pictures...beautiful site!
Fabulous photos! x
Great photo's and love the last one for the light and shade elements particularly.
What lovely pictures! :)
Kitty: Lol...Nooooooo! ;o)
Silverback: Lol @ golf clibs...it a man with a child in a pushchair! ;o)
Jay: I'm still washing the fish off!
Coachdad: Thankyou and thanks for popping by :o)
Sage: I kinda like that about it too...thanks :o)
Kitty/PJB: Thank you much :o)
Hello, im a new reader, loving the pictures, they are beautiful! and the hamster made me giggle, i used to keep hamsters and the trying to swallow everything whole trick used to get me every time! K
Love that second shot, very peaceful :-)
Great photo's! I'm jealous. I still haven't taken any decent ones lol
I agree. The Seagulls are eerily all... in a row.
But these photos are lovely! I love it when people blog photos.
And it sounds like the party was a fabulously good time!
Post a Comment