Sunday, 28 December 2008

Was that Christmas then?

So... Here I am blogging from my phone somewhere on the M1 heading north to Yorkshire to visit a critically ill relative. Christmas day was good but by early boxing day things had begun to go pear shaped in a pretty big way and since then, if something could go wrong it seems to have done so spectacularly, resulting in most of our time being spent on the road!

Christmas seems a long time ago now, in fact I'm not sure it happened at all did it? The chance to stop travelling and sleep in my own bed can't come quickly enough right now but with a bit of luck another 500 miles should do it... I'm not counting my chickens thought, the last few days have proven that not to be the wisest of moves!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy you two! (When you get the chance!)
:o)
Question.... Have you left Hammy home alone? ;o)

mainely stitching said...

Wishing you wellness. I hope your critically ill relative will be okay. Be careful on the roads!

Anonymous said...

Yes, all fixed now. I'm with the kids at the moment as they compete on MarioKart on the wii and my boy has Hardcore, hiNRG (hark at me!) *rap on.(MUSIC???) My head is thumping!

Sage said...

Hope everything is ok, and Happy New Year to you and Fletch xx

Unknown said...

Take it easy! xx