Saturday's Christmas shopping expedition resulted in among all the other purchases, the acquisition of a Natural History Museum stuffed toy dinosaur! I will add quickly here that it was
intended as a gift for a three year old relative......but on the drive home, Fletch decided it was pretty funky and it was
his!....and in true
demented comedic Fletch style it also acquired a name en-route, 'Doyouthinkhesaurus' (what do you call a blind dinosaur, yada, yada).
Yesterday morning I found it abandoned on the bedroom floor so when I made the bed I plonked it randomly, and without further thought, on the pillows with the only other squishy toy (I don't really do the whole soft toy thing) we posses and that was that.
Sometime later I went into the bedroom to get something and was met with this sight;

Perhaps I shouldn't have plonked it so randomly!
Well it amused me anyways, but ok, maybe I'm easily amused! :o)
6 Comments:
hehe bless you.
The Doyouthinkhesaurus is biting him because he is showing his bear arse to him.
[Basil Brush mode] Boom boom [/Basil Brush mode]
Bear/bare - geddit, because he's a Polar b.... oh I give up! :-P
His teeths look sharp! And the Doyouthinkhesaurus also looks very, very hungry.
OMG, I snarfed my coffee when I saw that, LOLOL!!!!!!!!
LOL... I think I would have just died laughing. LMAO
Some days are just a pain in the arse.....
Post a Comment