Friday, 21 November 2008

Meow!

Sorry...I just couldn't resist!!

Turn your sound on and move your cursor over him, around him, beside him, above, below...you get the picture! If he's a little quiet you might need to click on his tummy or his head! :o)

10 Comments:

WendyCarole said...

oooooooooh I have him on my google home page

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you change the curser to a cross-hair then? ;O)))

Anonymous said...

oooh I might have to get me one of those.
BUT I would probably need someone of a technical nature to help put him in my place.
Did they have any elephants? (They would be quite noisy if you tickled their tummies with your mouse.... Get it?) *I'm so funny - I crack myself up*

Daisy said...

He has a cute little meow. And I'll bet he never gives the Bitey!

Joan said...

Awwww, how sweet. I'm keeping him/her.

Anonymous said...

Aww cute! lol

Mr. Nighttime said...

Yeah, been there, done that on Violet Sky's site.

BTW, if you're a good girl, I'll take pics of the snowstorm that is coming this way tomorrow and post them just for you..

gemmak said...

Mr N: I'm always good! ;o)

Lisa said...

This is one way to have a kitteh...

Kate said...

AWWWWW Jane he's gorge, I'm gonna check out widget too and see what pet I can get, I do so miss having a wee pet in my house. Love him, Love him...