Wednesday, 5 November 2008

He's the daddy!


For the first time in a very long while I feel a little hopeful about this world and where it might go next!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Iran, most likely.

Trac said...

hahahaha.
Sorry! I can't remember what I was going to say now because of that top comment! :O)

I know, I know, I shouldn't laugh. It wouldn't be the first time I've laughed at something I shouldn't though.

Talking of which... did you know that Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross have both been put on the Sachs Offenders Registar?

Anonymous said...

lol... British slang, I take it, for "He's the man!" :)

I was happy that I knew by 10pm what the election results were. It beats waiting days for a recount.

Daisy said...

I am so ready for an inspirational leader! This is an exciting time.

Dale said...

I remain optimistic, although cautiously so.

Jack said...

For the first time in a very long while I feel a little hopeful about this world . . .

J,

Are you using Michelle Obama's speechwriter? ;o}