The Mandelboat virus from BOFH at The Reg. :o)
and secondly....

An ISP that doesn’t require Internet access? Ummm.... :o)

The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
5 Comments:
I'm slow this morning - it took me a couple of reads to pick up on the "no Internet access" - obviously the add was put together by someone (like me) who hadn't gotten to the end of their first coffee of the day yet!
Still, I guess it gives the ISP to-be 12 months to stick something on the end of a 56K modem :)
Love the BOFH - it's been too long since I browsed their archives @ the register.
Have a good Friday!
M
Hey lovely. I havent been around a while but just wanted to pop over and say that your blog is looking fabulous hun. xxx
Love
Fabulous1
Nice...
:O)
Really gives you confidence in the Portsmouth City Council, doesn't it? Who wouldn't want to work for someone that sharp and efficient? On the ball at all times, I'd say! ROFL!
*Scratches head....* A web host with no internet access??
Yeah, I want to hire THAT firm right away...
Post a Comment