Both excellent and horrifying at the same time it says much about human nature that isn't good. I assume from the audience reaction it is supposed to be funny but it didn't leave me laughing. I can't say it surprises me sadly but it does bring home just how much ignorance, unkindness and prejudice there still is out there.
Very worth a watch....stick with it to the end.


7 Comments:
Hi Jane, What a twit of a guy !crawling off after having thought he was gonna cop off with Dawn hehehe the rest of the crowd
in the pub should have laughed their heads off at him - and he should bave crawled back into his hole - *hitpot ! there are loads of empty headed numbsculls like that around, he'll get 'his' sometime though! Cheers, Kate...
OMG - that was so horrible!
Like really really horrible.
Saying that, there was a bit there that made me come over all nostalgic...
The ashtray on the table! ;O)
Was a tosspot he was. I really didn't know what to expect when I was watching it.
You were willing him to stay but you knew in your heart he was going to crawl off.
I knew that knucklehead would not stay. But he made sure to finish his beer before slinking away!
wow... he certainly did a runner.
Mmm. I'm not laughing either. Is this what passes for entertainment these days?
Sad.
hmm i thought that it was quite bad but then i have to think if the shoe was on the other foot (no pun intended) what would the lady do?. I am sure many of us have run off when a guy has gone to the loo. Not coz they walk funny but because we generally dont fancy them.
I actually found myself feeling sorry for the guy to be set up. A man trap is not nice. I know that a girl trap would have me fuming.
Post a Comment