I just don't seem to be able to get my head together today, I'm drifting around like a lost soul, gazing into nowhere and harbouring the beginnings of the autumn lurgy. This little 'bug with boots on' is courtesy of himself, who has deemed it necessary to share his man flu with me, thankyouverymuch! I don't even have the prospect of being able to whinge about it, for he, in a most unlike 'man with man flu way', has been the personification of stoicism and barely murmured a word of complaint among his coughing and spluttering! Are you impressed? ;o)
Ah, but there is always an up side and my upside this gloomy morning is that 'gemmak designs' has it's first two customers already!! Ok....two hundred would be nice but two and a few enquiries isn't a bad start for day one.
Which brings me to a small
I even made it easy for you, all you need to do is copy and paste the code below wherever you want it, I'll even do it for you should you wish me too..... and if you put it in this week and let me know, I'll give you 10% off should you become a customer anytime in the next three months.
It's just over there -------> near the top of my sidebar (minus the scrolling bit) if you want to know what it will look like.....and I thank you in anticipation.


15 Comments:
Done.
Done.
Done. Specialy since you designed my blog anyway:)
Where's my bloody comment?
I'm sorry you're sick. I'm in the same boat. Thick head, sneezing, sleepless and nauseous. Oh, the joys of a damp autumn!
I hope you feel better soon!
(hugs)
it's been a bit of day for me; started well - but I think the lights gave me a headache; then my laptop decided to forget how to connect to the wireless network.
Anyway, sitting in PJs and typing this, about to head to bed; I've just added your button to my two main blogs - hope it helps :)
Have a good evening; catch you later
(on the occasion of man flu, I try and be generous and share with everyone... well.. it's the way I was brought up... to share :) - hope you feel better soon)
(um, I've just re-read what I wrote; with the man flu I meant to imply that your man was obviously brought up correctly; to share - in much the same way that I was - and it's an all or nothing thing; I blame the sleep in my eyes for any confusion or dropped thoughts :) )
"I would be most appreciative and love you forever!"
Don't you still love me from the last time I displayed it? :)
Hope you feel better soon.
You already love me forever. lol I put your stamp up anyway. :)
Thank you to all of you, much appreciated :o)
Zoe: Lol...I have no bloody idea! ;o)
Lisa: Lol....Of course :o)
DKG: Without question! ;o)
Wakeupscared: Thank you but that generosity and good upbringing I can maybe live without! heh. ;o)
gemmak - I've done it, too!
(and you've got something waiting for you on my site)
belleek
Good to see you back in business, and done :)
OK, what I have done is add a link on my blog to your design one.
I just thought that my blog is so plain and not designed, that it wouldn't seem right to have your button there.
So... a link it is.
Better than nothing! :O)
x
See, if I knew WHERE to add this code, then I wouldn't need your services! LOL I managed to personalize the header pic on my blog, but only cause blogger made it so darn easy. Although I would like it smaller! LOL But, I did add your link to my "Blogs I Read". I'm REALLY glad you are back to designing!! Hopefully I will be able to use your services soon. Suz/VA
Rosneath/Trac/Kitty/Suzanne: Thank you :o)
Post a Comment