We are off again this evening for another weekend away, this time to the outlaws on the south coast which contrary to popular belief is a good thing, my outlaws are fab people.....hey I earned it, v1 through 3 were quite the reverse!
Add to that, it means time at the beach, much hilarity, yummy food and drink and even a cat, a big, fluffy, ginger cat, who of course will be made the most of and who will just have to sleep with us despite any protestations that may be offered up by Fletch!
Life could be a lot worse. :o)
....and it's only six days now until Lisa arrives!!!
Friday, 26 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 Comments:
Enjoy your weekend, Jane. I must say I do like the new header - very stylish!
Jenny: I will and thank you :o)
Love the new design! Have a great weekend too xxx
:) Love the new look mama! I missed you. Thanks for caring!
love the new look ;)
You've changed!
Oooh that annoys me when my comment seems shorter than the word verification...
Hmmmph - I'll show 'em! - No chance of it happening now! :O)
Lovely new look, blossom - although I did like those leathers ;)
Have a lovely weekend - both of you.
Btw - am at one of the last bottles of beer - there are 3 others left that Tatiana likes (the sweet ones) so she can't tease me anymore about my lunch-time beer. Heh.
I love the new look - very swish !
I'm glad your outlaws are so nice. It makes it easier, doesn't it? Another place to enjoy going, as well.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment