Friday, 23 May 2008

A short escape

Our bank holiday weekend starts here! Oh, do the rest of you have to wait until tomorrow? ;o)

Fletch has managed to secure for himself today off work as an added treat, so it's off to the 'outlaws' on the south coast today for a few days R&R by the sea...... beer, food and friends aplenty and escape from the frustration of confounded dysfunctional technology!

He needs a rest from unending work and I need to get my mind away from a few difficult issues that are ongoing and un-bloggable in my life right now, a change of scenery and some sea air sounds a pretty good antidote to me.

So, have a good one guys, I may be absent for a few days but as ever I will be back again soon to harass you!

I'll leave you with a picture of last night's sunset:

4 Comments:

Jennytc said...

You have a good one too, Jane. :)

Mr. Nighttime said...

Hey, have a great weekend. As it is a "bank holiday" (I love that Brit term!) over here too, (Memorial Day) I will be outside a lot as well, though cutting grass and other yard work will be part of the plan.....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous photo! And lucky you having a four day weekend!