Thursday, 22 May 2008

Reference.....

....the miffed cat face in the last post, please don't anyone even mention computers or connections to me right now...or re-formats or AV or routers (particularly not routers) or apps. or hard drives or partitions or Vista or ....hell just not anything even remotely concerned with bloody, sodding, hateful, spiteful computers! Nothing! Zip! Nada! Thank you.

I'm going for a beer. Correction, I'm going for lots of beer! ;o)

6 Comments:

Fletch said...

Welcome to my world!!!

Now see if you can keep up with the drinking... And NO girlie drinks allowed!!!

Jennytc said...

The remote thingy didn't work then? I've just spent a couple of hours at my dad's computer with Keith trying to remotely access it and failing dismally. You have my sympathy!

Anonymous said...

flashdrive?

Some things just cannot be raised from the dead. lol Maybe the laptop needs a beer, too. Or Pastis.

Jack said...

Rx: Download copious quantities of beer_2.1, reboot yourself in the morning.

Mr. Nighttime said...

I will be very PC and not suggest you have have a nice juicy Apple, while you find the best route(r) to your nearest pub. Hopefully, it will not be a hard drive over there.......

Ok, I'm running for cover now... ;-)

gemmak said...

Fletch: Lol...tough life eh? ;o) Girlie drinks? Hey...I'm a girlie! ;o)

Jenny: lol...and you mine!

Lisa: Lol, F/D, too funny...shurrup! ;o)

Bulldog: I am re-booted, sadly the computer is less easy! (should I re-phrase that I wonder?)

mrnighttime: Lol very good!...and run you might! ;o)