Saturday, 31 May 2008

Schmap

Fame at last!

Ok, fame is maybe overplaying my hand somehwhat here but if you remember a few weeks back I mentioned that Schmap had contacted me to say they had shortlisted one of my photos for their site....well it was chosen! :o)

It's HERE, listed under 'La Misericordia Bull Ring' though you might have trouble finding it, the link seems a bit flaky so here it is too:


In all honesty it's not one I would have chosen but I'm not about to complain! ;o)

11 Comments:

Sujoy Bhattacharjee said...

just passing by....congrats on the photograph being chosen.By thw way nice blog, you've got.
Cheerio.

PS: A small correction, it is Gandhi not Ghandi....on you profile

Jennytc said...

Oh, well done you! The beginning of a new career? :)

gemmak said...

Sujoy: Lol...thankyou for compliment and for the spelling correction....it's fixed! ;o)

Jenny: Thank you. On the career...I wish! lol.

Snowbabies said...

Congratulations on the photo!

Paul.

Anonymous said...

Well done! Kudos indeed!

How did you submit it? Do they request photos of certain things, or do you just send random stuff in to them?

gemmak said...

Snowbabies: Ta :o)

Jay: I did nothing, they found it on Flickr :o)

Lisa said...

Good for you. I told you that you could do photography for a living.

Fletch said...

I took that one!!!! ;o)

gemmak said...

Lisa: I wish! ;o)

Fletch: Not! ;o)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Fletch. :)

gemmak said...

L1sa: Lol....don't encourage him! ;o)