Saturday, 10 May 2008

Now I remember....

....why I was tee-total for twenty five years!

This morning I seem to have a hangover, or at least I'm assuming that's what it is, it's not good, I don't like it.

bleugh!

Ok, no more words, I can't do words today, a picture instead, from a few days back, don't recall exactly when....

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh - who didn't drink enough water???

belle

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not trying to out-drink Fletch. :)

Jack said...

So, I'm guessing that a bit of the "hair of the dog" is out of the question?

Fletch said...

Light Weight... You only had 2!!!

Ciao Ciao

gemmak said...

Rosneath: Lol...I didn't drink any water, I'm not practiced! ;o)

Lisa: Um...no!! ;o0

Bulldog: Ugh...hair of the dog!

Fletch: Hey....3 and a 1/2! ;o)

Jack said...

3 1/2 what, pray tell?

Jennytc said...

Tell Fletch you're only 'ickle. He should take more care of you - yep, it's all his fault! ;)

Lisa said...

I'm sure he did take care of her by flagging down the barmaid and ordering 3 1/2 somethings for her.

My guess is BEER. :) Only because I had text saying it was. lol