Hells bells, 'gemmak' is four years old today!
I'm sure when I started this blogging malarkey I didn't ever anticipate I would still be at it four years later, but it seems I am and it would appear I owe you lot a vote of thanks for having the fortitude to keep on reading it all that time!
I'm still not sure why I do it, sometimes I love it, sometimes it has felt like a millstone around my neck but mostly it's just a part of my life now and one that for the most part I would miss. It's caused me some hassles along the way but it's also made me some very good friends, provided me with support when I needed it, given me a place to rant through the tough times and celebrate in the good ones and it has been directly responsible for changing some aspects of my life completely.
So...thanks guys for hanging around, another four years? Who knows..... ;o)
Monday, 12 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Comments:
Congrats :)
Congratulations, Jane but are you sure it's not five?
Congrats - I feel the same way ... but love catching up with people and seeing what goes on with them ... haven't needed (touch wood) a lot of support but I know its there if I ever do in the future.
Remember that year that you blogged every day without fail? :)
My opinion is that we should blog when we want, and then it's not that millstone anymore.
Congrats!
Happy Blogday!
Posting everyday for a year was a real challenge, I can't even manage one a month!
By the way something that might be of interest to you (or anyone else)Blogger NML who is my other reader did an article for the Daily Mail and has been royally stitched up and her experience serves as a useful warning should anyone ever be tempted to talk to the press about their blogging.
I'm late in wishing you another 4 years of blogging, but that doesn't make my wishes any less heart-felt! :D
Jenny: No....definately 4...I think! ;o)
Post a Comment