I have tried everything I can think of, save for drugs and I'm not going there, but to no avail, still my knowledge of the bedroom ceiling (no smutty comments from the back please) is far greater than I would like! I have even succumbed, horror of horrors, to purchasing a box of those very odd herbal tea bag things,

specifically the ones that promise
Claptrap!......they are about as much use in the aid promoting slumber as a nice hot cup of freshly brewed, caffeine laden Ristretto, with one significant difference, the Ristretto is at least enjoyable as opposed to the bag thingys which are particularly insipid, uninteresting and very un-enjoyable!
Hey ho, I'm off to make that cup of strong coffee and find myself some chocolate as it seems I am destined to spend another night in the virtual world....at least tonight my connection is playing the game!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment