Thursday, 6 March 2008

100,000!

Yes, I'm a hit whore, I won't deny it, hits, stats, referrers etc. etc. etc, I love em...and one inparticular.

Look over there ------------>

When I started this blog, way back when and all that, in the days when even fewer people read it than do now, I came by chance, across a blog that was celebrating it's 100,000th hit. At the time I couldn't believe any blog could ever get to six figures, let alone mine and from that day to this it became kind of a small goal for me, one that I didn't think I would likely ever see here.

But, sometime today I should make it, kicking and screaming, to my very own 100,000th hit count....unless you all bugger off! ;o)

And I might add, I haven't 'cheated' and inflated the count with my own hits, I have obsessively kept myself excluded from the count. Ok, so it's taken better part of four years but I have hobbled there at last!

Yayyyyyyyy.

I'll try and work who makes the actual hit is but in the meantime I think I shall partake of a bar of chocolate by way of a small celebration! ;o)

2 Comments:

Snowbabies said...

Almost there! Congratulations in advance!

Paul & Debbie

Mahala said...

Congrats!!