....I fell off!
Apologies for my unplanned disappearance, my father decided to change I.S.P. last week and of course you know what happened don't you!
One hours anticipated 'outage' turned into four or five days of constant frustrating and expensive phone calls to India and 'help'-line operators who were absolutely no help at all.
In the meantime I have been to the Lake District having fun (more to follow) and have returned this evening to find my father finally won the battle and we at last have a connection again....a little flaky maybe but hey, beggars can't be choosy.
More later, I need to sleep right now :o)
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
Hallo, Gemmak!
I thought I'd lost you--then I re-tried a fix in my bloglines account and found you again!
Such a life you live and have lived in the last year or so!
I loved the math problems your friends posted and you shared--especially the "find X---here it is!" one.
I've been disappearing and reappearing sporadically on my blog--most days I just don't feel like writing, or feel that what I'd write would just not accomplish anything. But I'm so glad I found your blog again, and am looking forward to reading more of your witticisms!
Take good care,
Charmaine
Post a Comment