Thursday, 8 March 2007

'Tosh'

There was a time when I lived on my computer....and then I left Scotland, clutching only a laptop..... which duly died a death (wouldn't you know it) a few months later! :o( Since that day my time online has been much limited, we bankrupts don't have credit cards and money has been tight to say the least so I had to learn a whole new computer-less way of life.

It was not all bad I have to admit, I even read books for a time but the now, courtesy of much saving and a very generous 'donation' from a friend (thank you, thank you, thank you) I have a brand new, sparkly, shiny, wonderful, amazing laptop all of my own again! Yayyyyy.


The thing is fabulous, it has more ram, more storage, a faster processor and more of a thousand other facilities than ever I had before and I love it.....ok, so maybe 'Vista' will take a little getting used to but hey...I need a challenge!

....and there is more to come, my father has promised to install a wireless connection asap..... so I can sit around in a corner somewhere and connect to my hearts content once more! :o)

0 Comments: