Wednesday, 7 March 2007

Hibernation

My apologies for the extended abscence, it really wasn't my intention that I stay away so long, it began as a day or two where I just didn't have the motivation to post anything and the next thing I knew it was a week or two....or more!

Thank you to those of you who left comments or mailed me questioning my health and wellbeing and again my apologies if I didn't reply, I have no excuse other than life seems to have caught up with me a little of late and my usual 'try to look on the bright side' attitude has apparently taken a short holiday!

Life has not been at it's most amazing here in gemmak's-ville recently, I've kinda been struggling a little, you know the stuff, two steps forward hastily followed by about six one backwards, things have been getting slightly ontop of me and as those of you who know me well can testify, I kinda 'hibernate' at such times in my life.

But hopefully the hibernation beginning to come to an end (ok, so I've probably been fooled like the hedgehogs by the unusually mild winter weather) and I can begin to move forward again tentatively. I'm not daft enough to promise as regular posting as was the norm previously but I haven't disappeared I'm just uncurling my spines gradually!

0 Comments: