Wednesday, 25 October 2006

One whole Tilly year!

Today is Tilly's first birthday...well really it's a year since I got her, I always do cat birthdays on the date I bring them home, because I never know the actual birth date!

I really didn't think she would still be here with me by today but she is so we're gonna have some cat birthday celebrations...that said I'm not sure quite what because she's had a new bed, toys and a collar in the last week and she doesn't like all the usual 'human food' treats (chicken, tuna etc. she's not interested!!!) most cats would kill for!

Perhaps it will just be a day of her favoured game,'worm catching', extra cuddles and bigger rations of her favourite cat food, one day ignoring her diet can't do any harm, it is her first ever birthday after all and I'm just grateful she's here with me at all. :o)

"Happy birthday Tilly puss".


25 October 2006

25 October 2005


Oh...and she never did grow into her ears! :o)

0 Comments: