Friday, 29 September 2006

TGIF!!!!

Thank God (or whoever your particular 'God' happens to be) it's Friday!!

I don't ever want another week like this one, it has to rate in my top 5 worst ever and I am more than glad to see the back of it. This was the first week since I moved that I seriously began to question whether my sanity would hold out, but one way or another, and with some fantastic support, I managed to 'hold it together' though not always too elegantly and only because I have such a wonderful 'support team'...thank you again guys.

I still have my biggest worry to sort out and to come to terms with, (sorry but I can't bring myself to blog the details yet) though slowly I think I'm getting some small degree of a grip on that one too.... but for now it's Friday and I'm determined for the sake of my mental health and that of those around me to try and have two days of R&R and to put all the crap somewhere in the back of my mind until next week.

So that's it, the week is over and I'm outta here for a weekend of sex and drugs and rock and roll....ok, maybe not quite that wild ( hey...I don't do drugs), but if nothing else I'm gonna hit my tee total years on the head, get drunk and eat chocolate by the barrow load! ;o)

0 Comments: