After a week of silence on the blog that promised you a post everyday for a second year I felt it was about time I showed my virtual face, at least by way of some small explanation.
Sadly last week PG and myself went our separate ways, he remains in Scotland whilst I have moved to my parents for the time being, near to London.
It is not appropriate or fair that I regale you with the details, suffice to say it has been a very difficult week for all concerned and I can only imagine it will remain so for a some time yet, but as a good friend once said to me, 'shit happens' and with a positive attitude I'm sure things will eventually sort themselves out for both of us.
That said, I currently have no job, no money and no home to call my own, but I do have the support of my family, a few very good friends (thank you, you know who you are) and Tilly.....PG has Ditto.
Now it's time to regroup and start over, I don't know where life will take me from here and I can't promise a post every day for the time being..... but I'll do my best to get something here when I can and gradually I hope this little patch in the blogosphere will get back to some semblance of normality.
So that's it, a very sad and difficult week but life goes on.
Thank you to all of you who left comments (temporarily removed) and mailed me with your words of support and thank you for loyally keep checking back here in my absence.
Laters.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 Comments:
Oh dear, troubled times indeed. Best wishes from Canada.
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. *hugs*
Hope you are doing well. I wish only the best for you and for PG.
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your family and friends" - Czech Proverb
Hey, babe... Keep the Faith :o)
Ciao Ciao
Brave girl. Blogging is about fronting-up and you have started doing that with this posting. I don't have any quote appropriate but I go with Fletch. When you want to write - write. Just remember that there are a heck of a lot us us out here who are concerned about our Electronic Friend.
I'm off to find my CD that has "Sisters are doing it for themselves". Do as an anthem I reckon.
Again, I don`t know what to say in times like these.
I hope life gets back on track for you quickly and smoothly. **BIG HUGS**
Bloody hell sweetheart!
Big hugs from me and the furry contingent.
You're in my thoughts, Scottie. Stay well.
So sad to hear this but I wish you well in your new life.
Oh Gemmak I am so sorry sweetie.. *Hugs*
I wish you all the best hon and give Tilly a huge furry huggle from me. I will miss Ditto pics but expect to see more Tilly pics as you both settle in your new life down in my neck of the world :)
*hugs* once again..
i can't imagine how hard it is for you right now. take care of yourself. lots of hugs.
Lots of hugs. I can't even imagine how much of an upheaval it must be. So glad you have Tilly.
And we'll keep checking in on you, hoping to hear how you're doing.
Big hugs from across the pond,
~S
I hope your road is not so difficult and leads to where you need to be.
Hugs and good thoughts from over here.
I'm too shocked to think of anything coherent to say right now. Just take care of yourself, Jane, and remember that you have a lot of people out here in cyberspace who really care about you.
Jane, my heart goes out to you! I hope you bounce back quickly and in the meantime, take care! **Hugs!**
"Sorry" seems so inappropriate at a time like this, but I am glad to hear that your family and friends have rallied around you.
Big hugs, and if you ever need to talk or unload, you have my email.
When I read that I went "OH!" out loud in the printroom, good job it's Saturday and I'm the only one here.
Try to be positive, look to the future and make sure to smile and laugh at least once every day.
Try to draw strength from the fact that BB is still on ( Hurrah! Sezer the sleazer is out)and the spiders are smaller in London.
Seriously, I wish you well and hope you find peace and happiness.
I admire your ability to keep your head up. Hugs Gemmack.
Hey you.
Chin up, not sure what stage you're at right now but you're a brave gal!
Keep that head up high (or as high as possible with your stature ;) )
I'll be in touch soon!
All my love xxxx
Post a Comment