Today, the 31st of January, is the day PG and I consider our 'anniversary'. We obviously don't have a wedding anniversary and neither of us recall the date of the day we first spoke to one another, at the time the significance was not apparent, and so the day we first met face to face, after the months of 'hoo ha' and difficulties is the day we mark....and what a day it was. Not only is it the day in my life I recall with most fondness but also it was one of the scariest.
In essence this was the day that having already left my husband and never having met one another 'for real' we were about to finally meet at 6.30 am at
Marble Arch.

After much thought I blogged it last year on this date and as I am still asked about it more than anything else, whilst I won't write it all again if you want to read the tale it's in two parts, part one is
here and part two
here.
*Happy anniversary PG.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment