Tuesday, 24 January 2006

Bonsai cat!

I may not have caught 'madam', scaling the doors on video yet, that one will require her to be allowed to hone her climbing claws a little sharper again, having made them 'trimmed' temporarily, and for some rapid response on my part, this activity is carried out at hight speed..... but I have managed to catch her doing her level best to destroy my much cared for bonsai!

Apologies for the quality, I don't have a dedicated video camera but you get the gist.........oh, and the 'sound effects' are her little tail causing yet more destruction behind her!


Bonsai cat!
Video sent by gemmak


You may need to click the video title link if the 'play' button fails to do it's job, there seems to be an intermittent problem that either myself or the service provider have yet to iron out!.

1 Comments:

Pusher Robot said...

here's a nifty cat bit (and dog bit)...the comment by Big Ed is as good as the post.

http://www.kingdomofmean.com/QOA/archives/2006/01/dear_cats_and_d.html