This was the one place we could put things and guarantee she couldn't hurt herself, poison herself or other wise cause harm to herself, now it is gone and along with it has come the inevitable need for almost obsessive disinfecting....... and a new 'Tilly hobby'.
From the moment she first made her way up there she made a bee-line for the pot scourer spongy thing, I had wondered a few days ago why I found it on the floor but assumed I had dropped it there by mistake. I was wrong, it was madam. Each time she ventures 'counter top-ward' her first port of call is the scourer, she picks it up in her mouth, proudly prances along the length of the top, jumps down and deposits it squarely in her litter box!!!!!! If I remove it she puts it back...again and again and again! Arghhhhhh.

Very nice, very hygienic, I can see I am going to have to find a hiding place for even that now!
This kitten is a


2 Comments:
Sounds like your having loads of fun with Tilly lol!
Lol....you could call it that....or maybe not! heh
Post a Comment